Why Injured People Call Our Office:
Others unfairly hurt you or your family. Others didn’t play by the rules. Others wouldn’t take responsibility on their own. You want fair compensation for your harms and losses. You don’t want this to happen to anyone else. You work hard, play fair and follow the rules. You want to be fairly compensated when others break the rules and cause injuries.
Our team of professionals take great satisfaction in holding those people, businesses and corporations accountable for breaking the rules and injuring and disrupting the lives of innocent people and their families. We will help you get compensation for what was unfairly taken from you (a healthy body, lost wages, or even the loss of a loved one.) We want to make sure no one else has to go through what you are suffering now.
Ignoring safety rules puts each one of us and our families at immediate risk everyday. Rule breakers create danger on our roads in our stores, restaurants, nursing homes, doctor offices and even in our own homes when manufactures sell us products that are unsafe. Safety rule violators are everywhere:
- People who drink and drive.
- Drivers that don’t stop at red lights or stop signs.
- Drivers who fail to stop for our children at cross-walks.
- Drivers who text.
- Property owners who refuse to invest in proper security preferring to wait until innocent customers are attacked.
- Workers who walk by a spill and can’t be bothered to clean it up.
- Store owners who see people trip over a display and giggle about it instead of moving it out of the way.
- Truckers that drive excessively fast or too close to other smaller vehicles.
- Truckers who do not get enough sleep.
- Manufacturers who sell products that they know to be unsafe, because its cheaper to ignore the problem than fix it. From toys to household appliances to cars.
- Doctors or dentists who cause harm, because they could not spend the time listening to the patient or reading their chart.
- Nurses who don’t turn patients who end up with painful and infected bedsores, sometimes even causing death.